This group includes goods delivery service businesses carried out by the private sector in addition to the shipping activities imposed by universal post. Its activities include collection, processing, transportation and delivery both domestically and internationally. This activity can be carried out through one or more modes of transportation, either by own transportation or by public transportation
Register a company in Indonesia
Fill in the form below and have a company registered in Indonesia in five working days.Contact our consultants
Key requirements to set up a courer activities in Indonesia
The following requirements are based on the Indonesian business classification code 53201
- Maximum foreign ownership
- Minimum capital
- Rp. 0 billion
- Local SME partnership required
What is a KBLI 53201?
A KBLI is an Indonesian business classification, last revised in 2020. The KBLI determines the regulations for a specific business activity.
53201 stands for courer activities
|Division||Postal and courier activities|
|Group||Transportation and storage|
|Indonesian class||Courer activities|
Activities similar to Courer activities
- Post agent
- Courer activities
- Courier agent activities
- Other transport support activities ytdl
- Universal post
- Commercial posts
- Aircraft content expedition (empu) activities
- Multimode transport
- Ship expedition activities (emkl)
- Cargo handling (bullet of goods)
- Transportation management services (jpt)
- Aktivitas ekspedisi muatan kereta api dan ekspedisi angkutan darat (emka & ead)
What are the requirements to set up a courer activities in Indonesia?
- This business classification does not allow foreign ownersip.
The process of registering courer activities company in Indonesia
The exact process of registering a courer activities company depends on the location of your company's registered address.