Travel To Vietnam With Our Business Visa Program
Entering Vietnam remains heavily restricted. But there is now a solution for business professionals and investors to enter the country using a special visa sponsorship program.Apply For A Visa
Vietnam’s visa regulations during the pandemic
Vietnam has some of the lowest COVID-19 infection numbers in the world. Largely due to closing its borders since the beginning of the pandemic.
While helpful for curbing the virus, it has left many foreigners with the struggle of how to enter Vietnam. Fortunately, it’s now possible thanks to the special visa program allowing foreigners with a corporate sponsor or investors opening new businesses to enter the country.
That’s where Emerhub comes in – we will get you the corporate sponsor or register a company for you in Vietnam.
Here are the steps to enter Vietnam using our special visa program
- 1. Get A Corporate Sponsor
- Emerhub provides you with a corporate sponsor. Foreigners are only allowed to enter Vietnam if they have a local corporate sponsor that will sponsor and apply for their visa. Emerhub can provide the sponsor and apply for your visa. It takes about five weeks to get the visa permit.
- 2. Take A COVID-19 Test
- Take a COVID-19 test and fly to Vietnam. You must take a WHO-certified COVID-19 test no more than five days before your flight to Vietnam. Since most commercial flights have been suspended, we can facilitate your chosen airline with the information required for entry to Vietnam.
- 3. Quarantine For 14 Days
- Stay in a quarantine for 14 days. Vietnam’s quarantine policy is stricter than most countries. A 14-day quarantine must be spent in a government approved hotel and you are not allowed to leave your room. Fortunately there are many hotels available for quarantine and we will help you find the hotel best suited to your budget.
After many weeks researching and contacting a dozen different agents, we finally shortlisted EMERHUB to help us obtain our first retirement KITAS visa.
One of the primary reasons we decided to use EMERHUB as our agent was because of the prompt and clear online communications with their Bali branch manager, Triin Tigane.
There were many other agents – with much lower fees – we had communicated with before our decision to use EMERHUB.
While doing our due diligence, we were not looking for the lowest fee … we were looking for a single person (or corporate team) we could easily communicate with on a one-on-one basis like a well-connected close friend or a trustworthy work colleague.
The Emerhub Vietnam team go above and beyond to meet our business needs. We have come to consider them as an extension of our own team and business family. Their expertise on the most complex Asian markets is unparalleled in the industry and we look forward to a long partnership.
Contact us to start your visa application process!
The entire process will take at least five weeks. Let’s start the visa application process as quickly as possible!