Wealthy global citizen LTR visa Thailand
Long-term resident visa for investors with high financial assets in Thailand
What can you do with a wealthy global citizen LTR visa in Thailand?
Documents required for wealthy global citizen LTR visa Thailand
- A passport from your country of nationality, valid for a minimum of six months.
- Proof of income:
- Annual income of at least USD 80,000 for the past two years
- Proof of assets valued at least USD 1 million
- Proof of investment of USD 500,000 in Thailand. This can be in Thai government bonds, foreign direct investment, or Thai property.
- You may need a medical certificate issued in Thailand
- Criminal record check