Work in Indonesia
Residence permit (type E23) to work in Indonesia.
What can you do with a residence permit for working?
Documents required for a work permit
- A passport from your country of nationality, valid for a minimum of six months.
- Evidence of financial means, showing at least US$ 2,000 or its equivalent.
- A recent color photograph.
- A statement of commitment, to be completed within 90 days of arriving in Indonesia. This could include:
- A notification from the Indonesian Ministry of Manpower, or
- A statement from an Indonesian government agency, applicable if the foreigner is sponsored or guaranteed by such an agency.